We recognise and appreciate the demands of running a School and wish to offer support and guideance to Principals and their Boards of Trustees in administering Catholic Schools in the Auckland Diocese.
Working alongside your local Parishes the Diocesan Property Group are committed to:
- Empowering you to effectively manage your property.
- Supporting the systems that you need to do this.
We have produced Property Maintenance Guidelines that contain useful information, guidelines, and best practice ideas to help you manage your School assets.
We have endeavoured to make these guidance notes thorough and informative. Please use them as a guide to maintaining your School and as a reference guide to address property issues you may have.
If you require any further assistance, please contact us at the Catholic Diocese of Auckland, Property Group :
Pompallier Diocesan Centre
30 New Street, Ponsonby, Auckland 1011
Private Bag 47-904, Ponsonby, Auckland 1144
Phone (09) 378 4380 Fax (09) 376 2829
Property Manager – Michael Stride
Property Project Manager – Michele Elsmore
Property Administration – Yolande Hunt
The following publications and documentation can be downloaded for your information and use:
- Health and Safety Agreement between Boards and Proprietor of Diocesan schools..
- Diocesan Policy on use of locally raised funds at Diocesan Schools
- Protocols for maintenance and capital work: Main Text
- Protocols for maintenance and capital work: Cover & Index
- The Planning Process
- Works with funds raised on behalf of the Proprietor
- Works with existing Board of Trustees funds
- Works with PTA funding of Capital Projects
MS PowerPoint presentations