About: Lyndsay Freer
- The diocesan spokesperson is Dame Lyndsay Freer. Lyndsay brings to this role many years experience as a media spokesperson for the Catholic Church, and is a respected and trusted voice in Church affairs.
Media representatives, and those who wish to make general enquiries about the Auckland Diocese can contact Lyndsay on 021 272 4895, or use the form below to email Lyndsay.
Posts by Lyndsay Freer
- Honouring the legacy of St Mother Teresa of Kolkata, 16 Nov 2017 in Catholic News&Events
- Public lecture on Amoris Laetitia, 16 Nov 2017 in Catholic News
- Diocesan Justice & Peace Commission statement on Manus Island detention camp, 15 Nov 2017 in Catholic News
- Less than a month to go until Global Christian Music Sensation Matt Maher comes to Auckland, 08 Nov 2017 in Catholic News&Events
- Ministry for Child Poverty Reduction could be Game Changer, 27 Oct 2017 in Catholic News