About: Lyndsay Freer
- The diocesan spokesperson is Dame Lyndsay Freer. Lyndsay brings to this role many years experience as a media spokesperson for the Catholic Church, and is a respected and trusted voice in Church affairs.
Media representatives, and those who wish to make general enquiries about the Auckland Diocese can contact Lyndsay on 021 272 4895, or use the form below to email Lyndsay.
Posts by Lyndsay Freer
- Simplicity – important for a peaceful Christmas, 21 Dec 2017 in Catholic News
- Christchurch has a new bishop, 06 Dec 2017 in Catholic News&Events
- Aotearoa Catholic Youth Festival a roaring success, 05 Dec 2017 in Catholic News&Events
- Aotearoa Catholic Youth Festival got off to a hot start, 03 Dec 2017 in Catholic News&Events
- Still time for young people to respond to the Vatican’s online questionnaire to hear their concerns and aspirations, 28 Nov 2017 in Catholic News&Events