About: Lyndsay Freer
- The diocesan spokesperson is Dame Lyndsay Freer. Lyndsay brings to this role many years experience as a media spokesperson for the Catholic Church, and is a respected and trusted voice in Church affairs.
Media representatives, and those who wish to make general enquiries about the Auckland Diocese can contact Lyndsay on 021 272 4895, or use the form below to email Lyndsay.
Posts by Lyndsay Freer
- Free cooking courses for the elderly, 15 Mar 2018 in Catholic News&Events
- New bishop for Dunedin appointed by Pope Francis, 26 Feb 2018 in Catholic News
- Applications are now open for grants from the Catholic Caring Foundation for 2018, 19 Feb 2018 in Catholic News&Diocesan Announcements
- NZ Catholic bishops’ letter to all parishioners on the ‘End of Life Choice Bill’ which seeks to legalise euthanasia and assisted suicide, 28 Jan 2018 in Catholic News&Events
- New document on religious education from the National Centre for Religious Studies, 25 Jan 2018 in Catholic News