About: Lyndsay Freer
- The diocesan spokesperson is Dame Lyndsay Freer. Lyndsay brings to this role many years experience as a media spokesperson for the Catholic Church, and is a respected and trusted voice in Church affairs.
Media representatives, and those who wish to make general enquiries about the Auckland Diocese can contact Lyndsay on 021 272 4895, or use the form below to email Lyndsay.
Posts by Lyndsay Freer
- Pastoral Letter from the Bishop of Auckland on the New Zealand Housing Crisis, 16 Sep 2018 in Catholic News&Diocesan Announcements
- New Zealand’s bishops express solidarity with Pope Francis, 09 Sep 2018 in Catholic News
- Cancellation of the Integration Agreement for Hato Petera College, 31 Aug 2018 in Catholic News&Diocesan Announcements
- Statement from Bishop Patrick Dunn, President of the New Zealand Catholic Bishops Conference on Letter from Pope Francis on the atrocities and pain of sexual abuse, 23 Aug 2018 in Catholic News
- Pope Francis’ Letter to the People of God. The pope speaks of the atrocities and pain of sexual abuse, 22 Aug 2018 in Catholic News