About: Lyndsay Freer
- The diocesan spokesperson is Dame Lyndsay Freer. Lyndsay brings to this role many years experience as a media spokesperson for the Catholic Church, and is a respected and trusted voice in Church affairs.
Media representatives, and those who wish to make general enquiries about the Auckland Diocese can contact Lyndsay on 021 272 4895, or use the form below to email Lyndsay.
Posts by Lyndsay Freer
- A forum with election candidates, 09 Sep 2017 in Catholic News&Diocesan Announcements
- St Patrick’s Cathedral organ recital series, 05 Sep 2017 in Catholic News&Events
- New Zealand Catholic Bishops: decision to disaffiliate ProLife Club at University akin to banning books!, 30 Aug 2017 in Catholic News
- Survey to Vatican by young Zealanders sees an outstanding response, 30 Aug 2017 in Catholic News
- Catholic Bishops urge care for the sea and support the indigenous people of West Papua, 14 Aug 2017 in Catholic News