About: Lyndsay Freer
- The diocesan spokesperson is Dame Lyndsay Freer. Lyndsay brings to this role many years experience as a media spokesperson for the Catholic Church, and is a respected and trusted voice in Church affairs.
Media representatives, and those who wish to make general enquiries about the Auckland Diocese can contact Lyndsay on 021 272 4895, or use the form below to email Lyndsay.
Posts by Lyndsay Freer
- Catholic bishops lodge submission to Law Commission on proposed abortion legislation changes, 29 May 2018 in Catholic News
- Budget takes initial steps to help relieve poverty, 19 May 2018 in Catholic News
- Marian concert on the feast of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 03 May 2018 in Catholic News
- Catholic Bishops of Aotearoa and representation from Catholic religious encourage Prime Minister for inclusion in Royal Commission of Inquiry, 27 Mar 2018 in Catholic News
- Free cooking courses for the elderly, 15 Mar 2018 in Catholic News&Events