Formation provides spiritual and practical preparation for those taking on new ministry roles to enable them to do so with confidence and skill.
For those already with experience and skill, continuing formation offers the opportunity to refresh or enrich the importance and dignity of the ministry.
Possible workshops include:
- Ministers of the Word
- Ministers of Holy Communion
- Ministers of Communion to the Sick
- Choosing Music for the Liturgy
- Lay Leaders of Prayer (Lay Presiders)
- Leaders of Liturgy of the Word with Children
- Liturgy Committee Formation
- The Liturgical Year
- Daily Prayer of the Church
Our aim is to connect you with appropriate and skilled presenters, as they are available.
Please use the Contact page to arrange any of the above workshops.