The Newsletters celebrate how the Pastoral Plan is being implemented in the diocese.
- Information about Thames’ Feed the Needy- Fit for Mission in action
- Living Wage Week 1-7 August 2016
Fit For Mission Pilgrimage
Join Bishop Denis and visit the sacred sites of Northland. 10-11 September
- Information about the Angel Tree Programme – Fit for Mission in action
- Stories from parishes about particular – Fit for Mission projects
Bishop’s Forum Feedback
Challenges of living our faith in secular society
- a list of practical and achievable outreach to begin and continue the conversations –
What can we do for Fit For Mission?
- Autumn is a Time for Prayer a prayer seasonal reflection for use as an individual or with a group.
- Ideas for implementing Mercy in Everyday Life
Parishes share their Fit for Mission outreach including;
St Joseph’s, Grey Lynn – Feed the Need
The Cathedral – Immigration Support and Guidance
St Francis Xavier, Whangarei – Soul Food
Intentional Moments – lets commit
The Year of Mercy and the Pastoral Plan
Who are you Forgiving
Prayers and reflections
Examples of mission outreach in action
Refugee outreach – getting involved
How the “west was won”
Creativity in Epsom
How we’re going after a year
Rosmini College initiatives
Read about all the wonderful Good Friday Way of the Cross.
Different ideas on how to implement Fit For Mission in parishes and communities.