Each month, on the second Sunday, there is a Mass especially for the Catholic Deaf Community.
30 New St,
St Mary’s Bay
Contact us, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
txt: 027 329 3877 for more information.
Thirty-third Sunday of Ordinary Time
Reading from Gospel: Luke 21:5-19 Jesus warns his disciples
- Celebrant: Father John Fitzmaurice
- Venue: Pompallier Catholic Centre – 30 New Street
- Time: 12 noon followed by lunch
- Please bring something wholesome to share for lunch
- In the Gospel today we hear Jesus warning his disciples to be prepared for bad times to come.
- However, in all of this, terrible as it might be, salvation is near.
- The signs of the end are also signs of hope, and Jesus tells his followers that in all of this he will be with them.
- This is what we are reminded about in the reading today. No matter what is happening to take the time to remember we are not alone.