Each month, on the second Sunday, there is a Mass especially for the Catholic Deaf Community.
30 New St,
St Mary’s Bay
Contact us, email: email@example.com, or
txt: 027 329 3877 for more information.
Reading from Gospel: Matthew 26:14-27 Jesus institutes the Eucharist
- Celebrant: Father Brendan
- Venue: Pompallier Catholic Centre – 30 New Street
- Time: 12 noon followed by lunch
- Please bring something wholesome to share for lunch
- In the Gospel today, we hear the story of how Judas begins his plot to betray Jesus.
- Also, we hear of the institution of the Eucharist when Jesus shared the Passover Meal with his disciples.
- In the Eucharist, we obey the instruction of Jesus – “Do this in memory of me”.