Welcome to the Diocesan Property Group.
The Property Team provides Property Management Services across its wide portfolio from Parishes, Diocesan, Primary and College buildings.
The Diocesan Property Team manage all aspects of maintenance, additions and new building initiatives.
This is your ‘go to team’ for guidance, advice, funding and approval of any matters relating to property.
- Building safety, fire evacuation, building compliance and security.
- Insurance and rates.
- Planning, Building, and Seismic information
- Maintenance scheduling and recommendations
- Diocesan Norms – Projects
- Parish Property Guidelines
- Site specific data – Property Maps
We recognise and appreciate the effort put in by the members of the Parish and are committed to:
- Empowering you to effectively manage your property.
- Supporting the systems that you need to do this.
We have produced Property Maintenance Guidelines that contain useful information, guidelines, and best practice ideas to help you manage your Parish assets.
We have endeavoured to make these guidance notes thorough and informative. Please use them as a guide to maintaining your Parish and as a reference guide to address property issues you may have.
If you require any further assistance, please contact us at the Catholic Diocese of Auckland.
Diocesan Property Group
PH: 09 378 4380
Michele Elsmore ( Property Manager)
Jim Robertson (Property Compliance)
Yolande Hunt (Property Administration)