Music Planning Suggestions/ Psalms/ Copyright
Special Resources for November 29th First Sunday Advent and launch of Auckland Diocesan Mission Map
Power point template Diocesan Mission Map power point template
December 6th - 27th
November 29th Launch of Diocesan Mission Map
November 1st - 29th
October 4th - 25th
September 6th - 27th
Help with Psalms
There are large number and variety of excellent psalm settings available. Some are listed here. There are further options below which provide melody line, guitar chords and a sound file, and are easy to learn.
- Seeking Stillness Gen Bryant https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvCsLTv1IxQdsU1NIcTbFNR10T3fdOnAw
- The lyrics Psalter by Toby Alonso and Marty Haugen publishes by GIA
- Lectionary Psalms Grail / Gelineau published by GIA
- Respond and Acclaim published by OCP
- Music for Liturgy Psalms http://www.musicforliturgy.org/psalmsyeara.html
- Psalms for Sundays of the Year, Jenny O'Brien, published by Jennifer O'Brien
- Psalms for All Time by Paul Mason
- Singable Psalms and Acclamations https://www.musicformass.co.uk/ausnz/index.html
- Marist Music Br Michael Herry http://www.maristmusic.org.au
- music for Mass https://www.musicformass.co.uk/ausnz/index.html
These psalm options below, provide a melody line, guitar chords and sound file, for easy learning.
- Music Suggestions: Music suggestions from the Diocese of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Weekly Hymn Suggestions from Summit Online, Archdiocese of Melbourne
- As One Voice: Liturgical Song Selections free planning guide.
- GIA Publications - Sacred Music
- Please email [email protected] for more information on Copyright responsibilities in the Auckland Diocese.
This document Copyright Explanation: from the Auckland Liturgy Centre provides an explanation of copyright obligations. If you need any assistance please contact [email protected] Most parishes in the Catholic Diocese of Auckland have joined the regional church music copyright licence with the provider OneLicense.net. This licence gives parishes reprint permission of lyrics for congregational music.