Copyright Explanation: this document is an explanation of copyright from the Liturgy Centre to the Auckland Diocese. If you need any assistance please contact email@example.com
Music Planner from the Catholic Diocese of Auckland
There are a large number and variety of excellent psalm setting available. Some of these include;
- the Lyric Psalter by Tony Alonso and Marty Haugen published by GIA
- Lectionary Psalms Grail / Gelineau published by GIA
- Respond and Acclaim published by OCP
- Music for Liturgy Psalms http://www.musicforliturgy.org/psalmsyeara.html
- Psalms for Sundays of the Year, Jenny O’Brien, published by Jennifer O’Brien
- Psalms for All Time by Paul Mason
- Singable Psalms and Acclamations https://www.musicformass.co.uk/ausnz/index.html
- Marist Music Br Michael Herry http://www.maristmusic.org.au/
The psalms below are provide a further option. The sound file is provided to help cantors and musicians who do not read music learn and practice a psalm setting.
|7th Ordinary Year A Psalm 102|
|6th Ordinary Year A Psalm 118|
|5th Ordinary Year A Psalm 111|
|Presentation of the Lord Psalm 24|
Music Suggestions: Music suggestions from the Diocese of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
Weekly Hymn Suggestions from Summit Online, Archdiocese of Melbourne
As One Voice: Liturgical Song Selections free planning guide.
Copyright: Most parishes in the Catholic Diocese of Auckland have joined the regional church music copyright licence with the provider OneLicense.net. This licence gives parishes reprint permission of lyrics for congregational music. Reprint permission for congregational music – Parish Copyright Checklist