Formation provides spiritual and practical preparation for those involved in liturgical ministry roles. It allows people to develop confidence and skill for their ministerial role, as well as building understanding and nurturing their spirituality.
Continuing formation is important for all engaged in liturgical ministry. The opportunity to come to the well, drink deeply and be refreshed helps to ensure that liturgy will be the source of 'true Christian spirit.' SC14
Possible formation opportunities include -
- Ministers of the Word
- Ministers of Holy Communion
- Ministers of Communion to the Sick
- Choosing Music for the Liturgy
- Lay Leaders of Prayer (Lay Presiders)
- Leaders of Liturgy of the Word with Children
- Liturgy Committee Formation
- The Liturgical Year
- Daily Prayer of the Church
Please use the Contact Form on this page to arrange any of the above workshops.