In order to continually improve our ministry, we solicit feedback from couples throughout our courses.
If you have additional feedback that you would like to share with us, please use the contact page to do so.
The Marriage and Family Office has selected the comments below as a sample of all feedback received. Comments are provided for information only, and are not necessarily endorsed by the Marriage and Family team.
Commit – one to one session with then engaged couple and a married facilitating couple
- We liked the encouragement and help we got to resolve any issues in our relationship.
- The course brought us closer as a couple and has unearthed feelings we had not discussed with each other.
- Our facilitators were warm, welcoming and non-judgemental.
- It provided insightful information how to be better prepared for marriage.
- The depth of discussion covered was excellent.
- I liked being in a safe environment where we could discuss issues freely.
Love is a Decision:
- I liked that it openly and candidly covered the most important parts of communication, spirituality, and functional factor within marriage.
- Opens up a lot of issues that we will encounter thanks to the volunteers sharing their lives and Marriages with us.
- Although it has not changed my views, it has created discussion between us and shown our commitment to each other.
Evenings for Engaged:
- Very relevant content and thought provoking, topics presented in a very non threatening environment.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the course. It pointed out matters that I had never put too much thought towards.
- I feel better equipped for relationships problems etc. in the future.
- I especially liked the part: “Love is a decision”. I feel overwhelmed that I went on the course and am eager to put all these materials into practise. I am confident that if we follow the guidelines given we will have a successful marriage.