Nau Mai Rā | Welcome Home
Life Teen Summer Camp is an adventure that your teens will never forget. It’s an experience that will help teens deepen their prayer life, take ownership of their faith, grow in community with their parish friends and break down anything holding them back. We cannot wait to welcome our teens home to the #bestcampever.
- Date: 14 - 18 January 2022 at YMCA Camp Adair, Hunua. Camp is aimed for teens aged 13-17.
- As one of the big focuses at Life Teen is parish-based discipleship, you will need to attend Summer Camp as part of a parish group. If you are an individual that does not belong to an existing youth group or if you wish to bring a school group along to camp, please contact the Summer Camp team to discuss your options.
- Cost: $230 per person and this covers accommodation, meals, activities etc. Groups/Parishes will need to make their own arrangements to and from YMCA Camp Adair.
- The ratio for every group is 1:8 – that is, one chaperone for up to eight campers. If your group comprises of both male and female campers, you will need male and female chaperones that will accompany your group to Camp. Chaperones must be 21 years and over by January 2022 and have met local diocesan safeguarding requirements. It is the responsibility of the parish/group to make sure all chaperones that will be accompanying the group have a current police vet certificate, have signed a Diocesan Code of Conduct and have attended a Safeguarding training session.
- Each group must have one group leader who will receive all communications from our Life Teen Summer Camp Planning Team.
- Within two weeks of registration: A $100 non refundable deposit must be paid.
- 31 October 2021: Paper work needs to be submitted and final payments are due.