The Bishop and his departments employ a range of specialists in many different areas. Similarly, our parishes employ staff for administrative and other purposes. If you would like to place a relevant employment notice on this website, please contact:
Leader People Support & Development
Catholic Diocese of Auckland
Phone: 360 3009
Vacancy Catholic Tribunal
Applications are being sought for this part-time (approx. 28 hours per week) permanent role of Administrator/Case Instructor in the Tribunal’s Auckland office based at the Pompallier Centre.
Full training provided, small and supportive team.
For a job description or further information please contact email@example.com
Holy Cross Parish Papatoetoe is seeking a Parish Secretary who will support the Parish Priest by providing a friendly and welcoming environment to Parishioners and visitors and excellent secretarial and administrative services to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the Parish Office.
The person we seek will ideally be experienced in secretarial and administrative duties who:
- Is welcoming, friendly and helpful to all
- Has considerable expertise in carrying out administrative duties
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a high standard of computer skills, in the Windows environment, MYOB AR plus Essentials, and Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Has good time management support skills
- Is approachable and adaptable
- Is well presented and professional
This is a full time position Monday to Friday
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.