The Bishop and his departments employ a range of specialists in many different areas. Similarly, our parishes employ staff for administrative and other purposes. If you would like to place a relevant employment notice on this website, please contact:
Leader People Support & Development
Catholic Diocese of Auckland
Phone: 360 3009
Email: [email protected]
Parish Communications Administrator
St Anne’s Manurewa
St Anne’s Manurewa is currently seeking a highly capable and motivated Parish Communications Administrator for 14 hours per week, negotiable days, with Thursdays a must.
The role involves maintaining the parish directory, database, rosters, calendars, creating the weekly bulletin/newsletter, monitor the notice boards, to ensure effective forms of communications within the Parish community. Provide a friendly pastoral and welcoming service to those contacting the Parish on telephone and in person, making referrals where appropriate. Able to engage and build a good relationship with the parishioners, contractors, the school staff.
To view the full job description, please click here and to download the application form, please click here. Please apply for the position to the Parish Operations Manager: Tine Kalati on [email protected] you can also pick up a copy from the parish office.
Applications close 6 September 2020
Click here for Position Description.
Click here for Application Form.
East Coast Bays Catholic Parish
- Make a significant community impact through innovative communications
- 20 hours per week – flexible work hours
- Mairangi Bay
Working for our parish office means being part of a caring, forward thinking, and effective community-focused team who make a positive difference in the community we serve. We are looking for a multi-talented and creative person who recognises the importance of effective, integrated, and innovative communications across all media platforms. You will be a positive, organised, energised person with amazing blend of skills, excited to join our tight-knit office team.
This is a new role with a focus on embracing the changing world that we live in and the opportunity that technology provides us to engage our diverse community and the wonderful gift that is our volunteer workforce. Your role will be to develop and manage all communications activities and processes for the parish and ensure all parishioners are kept engaged, informed, and supported through different communication channels. You will be experienced in the utilisation of multi-level/multi-platform communications with a real focus on innovation and implementation. Key to managing communication – parish events and activities as well as the engagement and deployment of volunteers – is the development and management of the parish database.
- Communications/marketing qualification, and/or ideally commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience working across the full spectrum of communications tasks, willing and able to provide support across all forms of communications
- Creative and experienced writer and producer of professional, tailored content
- Experience in managing and maintaining databases
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to juggle multiple projects at one time to meet changing deadlines
- Experienced in using and optimizing the latest communication tools and channels (web optimisation, streaming, etc)
- technology minded, IT savvy with strong Microsoft Office, website, APP, and database management skills
- High levels of integrity and honesty
- Excellent networker and communicator
- Pragmatic and inventive problem solver
- Proactive with a high level of initiative
- Understanding of the special character of a Christian, church-based workplace
ECB Catholic Parish is a great place to work, where no two days are ever the same. Along with joining a team of passionate and skilled people, you will also benefit from flexible working hours and being part of a caring community.
Applicants MUST have NZ citizenship or residency as well as a current NZ drivers’ licence. The successful applicant will be required to undergo reference checks and security clearance.
Apply now on SEEK by attaching your cover letter and CV via the following link